To update the ARIA Player
- Go to https://store.makemusic.com/Downloads/Default.aspx.
- In the Name box, type "ARIA" and click SEARCH. A list of ARIA Player downloads appears.
- Click the link for the most recent ARIA Player version with your operating system in the name (Windows or Macintosh). A description of the file appears.
If prompted, login to your MakeMusic account or create one.
- Click Download and save the file to an easy-to-find location, such as your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- When the download is complete, locate the downloaded file (Win: ARIA_Player_[version]_WIN.exe; Mac: ARIA_Player_[version]_MAC.pkg) and double-click it to start the installer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the standalone ARIA Player (Windows instructions/Mac instructions) and check the Settings view to confirm that it has been updated to the most recent version.